Hi are you online I have some real concerns about my condition and I don't know what else to do as I feel I may have a serious problem but can't help?

Use Healthtap Prime. You may consult with a doc on Healthtap Prime. A doc is available to you there 24/7 for up to a 30 minute consult by text, video or audio only. This forum is free and we answer short general questions only If you need more detailed advice, use Prime. It isn't free, though, but very reasonably priced. Or you can talk to a specific specialist or doc on Healthtap Concierge but by appointment.
Please rephrase ? Please rephrase your? Be more specific and there are many doctors online who can assist you.