I went to ER for pain in stomach, nausea, not able to eat/not hungry medications for IBS, chronic gastritis, severe reflux and gastropersis weren't wo?

Not clear. What question you are asking is not clear. You mention several problems and do not ask a question. Are you saying the meds won't work. Couple of suggestions include avoid alcohol and caffeine. The idea of this problems should be followed by a gastroenterologist.
Not a question there. Brenda, not clear what you are asking. You should have a physician if you have all of those diagnoses. ER's are not good place to make complicated diagnoses except in emergencies. Would strongly suggest that you consult your own physician as to what you can do to improve your symptoms and wellbeing. If you are not satisfied, ask for a second opinion or a specialist referral. Good luck!