Can you think yourself into a panic attack? I am fairly healthy, recent basic blood panels normal, but at times can panic out of nowhere

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Panic

Definitely, but there is help! We are often cued by things and get anxious even if we aren't aware of what the cue is.
A Psychologist expert in anxiety disorders can do an evaluation to determine likely causes of anxiety, if med referral might help, and best therapy. I recommend a Psychologist trained in EMDR Therapy for faster and more comprehensive positive change.

In brief: Panic

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Beverly Dexter
Dr. Vicken Poochikian