I am responding to your HealthTap comment concerning children's Benadryl. My 16 month old, 30 pound, non-obese grandson died this past January and the medical examiner's says it was from Benadryl intoxication. The level of Benadryl at death was 710 ng/m

In brief: ?notice or question?

A local day care operator was recently sent to prison after the death of one of her infants was confirmed as caused by benedryl toxicity.
A dozen or more others showed trace evidence of the drug in their hair in infants never given the drug. This is a good drug ant any age when used at proper dose for proper indications.I hope this was thoroughly investigated in your case. Sad but a real problem.

In brief: ?notice or question?

Dr. Alan Levine

In brief: Need more info

It is not clear what you are asking or saying here, as there is no question asked.
I am very sorry for the loss of your grandson.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Alan Levine
Dr. Alan Levine
Dr. Shontae Buffington