Hello doc! i am taking now progyluton medicine due to my period is irregular, is it possible to get pregnant? i have history of miscarriage pregnancy

Dr Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: YesNoMaybePerhaps

I've read that, yes, it's possible because the amount of hormones in this medication is very low.
But it also depends on why you are taking the drug.There are medical conditions that can mess with regular periods and also structural problems in the uterus,etc. But if it's just irregular bleeding without a serious underlying cause, then the answer is,again, yes. Just to be sure, check with your GYN

In brief: YesNoMaybePerhaps

Dr Robert Sterling
Dr Robert Sterling
Dr Dennis Higginbotham