Doc says I've chronic bronchitis but I have no cough or sputum production my full pred.Value spirometry was 83% could it be late onset asthma ?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: PFT report

If you have a copy of the report, I think it is a good idea to review it with your physician.
The interpretation takes into account more than one airflow value. If you have a chronic cough and reflux, then also consider aspiration and bronchoconstriction as a cause.

In brief: PFT report

Dr. Latonya Brown-Puryear
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Asthma

Could be as there can be an overlap but keep in mind that you can have chronic bronchitis which typically means a cough with sputum production for at least 3 months over 2 successive years.
You can have periods in between when you are not coughing / producing sputum. We then call it acute on chronic bronchitis whe you again start to cough and produce sputum.

In brief: Asthma

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology