Can a father half Asian with brown eyes and black hair & mother with brown eyes and brown hair have blonde hair blue eyed child?

No. Only if there are blue eyes in the family. It is a recessive gene. All the best.
Yes. Blue and blonde are recessive traits. There is 1 in 4 chance for either trait in the child if each parent has that gene. To have both recessive traits is 1 in 16. A heterogygote person with a brown gene and a blonde gene will be brown. American descendents of slaves have occasional blue eyes to remind them that their ancestors once had slave-owning fathers.