I have mild to severe pain near my left ovary, loose stool-diarrhea, take maca root & vitex. Only 20. Am I pregnant? HPT is neg. I am very irregular

Pathology

In brief: Need more info

Did you have unprotected sex since your last period? If you did and your period is overdue by more than a week, you should get a blood test for HCG level, Alternatively, do a home pregnancy test.
If it is negative, repeat it in a week. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Adam Levy