When I pee my lower area hurts?

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Genital infection?

Hmm... I'm not sure what you mean by "lower area", but I'm wondering if you have "external dysuria", i.
e. pain when urine contacts labia, vaginal opening, etc. "Internal dysuria", i.e. in the urine passage, usually is due to urinary tract infection, but external is often due to other genital infections, like yeast, herpes, and other STDs. See a doctor ASAP to check it out. Good luck!

In brief: Genital infection?

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Charles Gordon
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine

In brief: Lower and pain

could be an infection of bladder.
Could be an irritation of the meatis or of the vulva. Use a mirror to examine yourself. If you have an external irritation sit in a tub of clean water, no bubble bath! If there is no sign of external irritation you may well have an internal infection. Drink lots of water. 85% cure in 3 days. Otherwise need antibiotic.

In brief: Lower and pain

could be an infection of bladder.
Dr. Charles Gordon
Dr. Charles Gordon
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
True if a UTI, might clear soon with fluids etc. But if external dysuria, there's elevated concern about vulvar irritation, etc, which could be due to conditions that need prompt exam for accurate diagnosis and effective treatment, especially herpes. Examining for lesions is definitely a good idea.