Dermatology consult, said there was absolutely nothing they can do for white fibrotic acne scars I have. Is he right?

Dr. Victoria Kuohung
Dermatology

In brief: Explore your options

It is difficult to comment definitively without looking at the skin.
There could be procedures like subcision or fillers that could be appropriate. Additionally, you can undergo fractional ablative laser treatment. I would NOT give up and I would respectfully disagree with anyone who said that you just need to live with the scars.

In brief: Explore your options

Dr. Victoria Kuohung
Dr. Victoria Kuohung
Pathology

In brief: He is right. Sorry.

There's more to do for the depressed craters.
I'm really sorry you acne wasn't treated as it could have been, and I hope that if you still have it, you are managing it. However, you can make a conscious decision that the scars mark you as a "tough guy" / "super high testosterone". Charlie Sheen, Jet Li, and (supposedly) Brad Pitt chose to keep theirs for this reason.

In brief: He is right. Sorry.

You're free to get a few more dermatology consults, but again, I suspect that at this time, we can't do much about it. It's also important that you NOT focus on it. You're less likely to be chosen as a "pretty guy" / male model. But if you're reasonably well-muscled and/or defined, nobody's going to feel your scars detract from your looks. And some women will like them. See you at the gym.