I notice a clear white discharge from my penis after I woke up from sleep I went to urinate after I felt a burning sensation for awhile why is that?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: STD? Or normal?

...almost always is due to STD: gonorrhea, chlamydia, or nongonococcal urethritis (NGU).
Painful urination often goes along with it. Onset of symptoms typically is 2-5 days for gonorrhea, 1-2 weeks for chlamydia and NGU, which might help you judge when and from whom you caught it. See a doctor or clinic ASAP for examination, testing, and treatment. Good luck!

In brief: STD? Or normal?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Adam Levy