42WF. Had a second miscarriage (first one at34)pathology report revealed genetically healthy fetus (7wks)who should we see to find out causes. Help!

OB/GYN. I'm sorry for your loss. Questions about difficulty with pregnancies and recurrent miscarriages are generally handled by an OB/GYN. He or she can examine you, offer blood tests and see if you need a referral to a specialist. I suggest finding one in your area that you like and you can work together to look for a cause.