If you tested positive for mage4 on a early cdt lung blood test and have +ana 1:640 and elevated sed. Clear chest CT and MRI spine ok. Cancer?

Check with your doc. Mage4 on a early cdt lung blood test was ordered by a doc, although you do not seem to be a high risk patient and you probably do not smoke 3 packs daily. Therefore the test was not necessary and now we have false positive result. You may have some form of lupus, or sle, or something else. I highly doubt that you have cancer. However, check with your doc to be safe. Ask why the test was necessary.