I shave my butt hairr inside the anus my problem is its sweating when I fart or theres a poop left and the most embarrasing is smelly pls help mee?

Saving the. anus is not a good idea. You can get cuts and micro-abrasions and get infected. Safer to stay neat and clean and treat others the way you would like to be treated. I see that you have excessive sweating. Hope you are getting treatment for that. It's a better place to put your energy. Peace and good health.
Anal cleaning. After each BM and at least twice per day, you will need to do extra rectal cleaning. After using toilet paper, use a dripping wet unscented baby wipe on the rectal area. Then dry with toilet paper. You will need to do this twice per day, and after each BM for the next two weeks. If then still having a problem, see your DR for exam.