Now im taking camazol 5g,and im having headace and feeling tired,loss of appetite and sweat easily sometimes i have raches should i stop eating it?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: No Sweat, Dude

If I were taking a medication that caused all those side effects(assuming that they are truly due to that specific drug)I'd want to stop it & try another-& there*are*other drugs that can act like Camazol.
So contact your doctor & see about that. Unless there's some special reason to take that specific drug(doubtful),ask about alternatives as well as a test to make sure the blood was not affected

In brief: No Sweat, Dude

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. John Michel

In brief: Stop

If there is a question stop the med and see.
One other thing you mention in the meds is caffeine. This will produce the symptoms that you mention if taken too much. Try avoiding both and see how you do. Mention it to your doc.

In brief: Stop

Dr. John Michel
Dr. John Michel
Dr. Steven Seres