I get the feeling like im full every time I eat I have had stomach ulcers once before I have bad dull sharp pains in stomach it hurts really Bad and when I eat at times my pain sharpens its very painful?

See your doctor>exam. Based on the limited amount of information provided it would not be possible to give you specific advise other than you should consult your physician who will take a detailed medical history and ask you specific questions to narrow down the possible causes for your condition. This, coupled with your physical exam, should lead to a diagnosis or further tests(such as endoscopy and lab tests).
Exam. It s time to seek an expert opinion form a board certified gastroenterologist. You may need definitive upper endoscopy biopsy and empiric treatment for peptic ulcer disease. Call NOW!