After drinking, I woke up with a swollen right hand/ that was black and blue. Two days later, swelling has gone down, but still somewhat tender. ?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Didn'tFeelAThing?

Well, looks like you won the fight!Press on each knuckle,then the other bones in that hand and if there is any spot of tenderness and it doesn't go away in a week get it checked out.
If there's any deformity, get it checked out now.If there's any cut over a knuckle get it checked out right now.Then go ask your friends what happened and if no one knows,make-up a good story. If they do,I hope you won

In brief: Didn'tFeelAThing?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Bret Boyle