I don't know how to speak to my gp about suicidal thoughts getting worse ... Help ?

Dr. Donald Gieck
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Important discussion

I appreciate your honesty and interest to improve your well being.
This is a difficult and important conversation. Often the hardest part is getting started. Do you trust/have rapport with your gp? This can help the conversation be more comfortable. Is there someone you trust who can be by your side? This can help too. If coaching or making a plan might help I am available for health tap consult.

In brief: Important discussion

Dr. Donald Gieck
Dr. Donald Gieck
Dr. Donald Gieck
As another important component to your care, if suicidal thoughts become so severe that you intend to harm yourself, please seek help immediately through emergency services. Often when individuals get in this state of mind they have tunnel vision can impact their judgment and ability to consider alternative courses of action.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine