I've always had red palms but when I got preg my finger tips stayed red and still are a year later what is this ??

In brief: Hard to be exact

Red palms could be a sign of polycythemia, that is elevated hematocrit hemoglobin red cells and could be a reactive process, ie oxygenation issue etc or primary.
Erythroderma from drugs or primary, are also causes but often redness is seen elsewhere or all over skin. Your year old post delivery with residual redness of fingers suggest the first possibility. To be sure, get a CBC and visit MDs

In brief: Hard to be exact

Dr. Hernani Cualing
Dr. Hernani Cualing
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Relax

Estrogen causes red palms and finger tips.
This is normal with pregnancy and may persist due to predominance of estrogen over progesterone. Chronic alcohol poisoning and a few other things may also be considered.

In brief: Relax

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham