My son is 2y.o and 3 month. He don't let me to brish his teeth and he himself does not do it as well. I am afraid of caries. What to do?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Seek professional he

At 2y3mo old your son is more than a year past due for his 1st Dental Examination.
This is a behavior management issue as well as a threat to your son's dental health. Please contact a Specialist (rather than a General Dentist), a Pediatric Dentist, and make an appointment. A Pedodontist is superbly trained to help manage problems like your son's. Don't wait, call now.

In brief: Seek professional he

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman

In brief: Whose in charge ?

I suspect you wouldn't let him take a crap in your front room while guests are over.In the same you don't need to let him control you with this.
Let him pick out a type of brush and or paste, but his control stops there. Sit with him doing it until you are happy with the job. If he stops too soon or doesn't do it right make him start over. It is worth the effort and not abusive.

In brief: Whose in charge ?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Short Elmo Game

about tooth brushing.
Just make it fun get a fun toothbrush with Elmo picture and his own toothpaste and make it fun. If concerned see a pedodontist.

In brief: Short Elmo Game

about tooth brushing.
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Train him

You are in charge.
You have to teach him or suffer the results. Make it a game.

In brief: Train him

You are in charge.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Shontae Buffington