HIV NEGATIVE combo (antibody + antigen) tests at 4, 6, 10, 13, 14 weeks and PCR RNA VL UNDETECTED (14 weeks) white tongue, chronic pharyngitis. Am I HIV-?

You are HIV negative. Listen, man. Stop doing this to yourself. Get to an otolaryngologist and see if you have a post-nasal drip, maybe heavy snoring without realizing it, or some actual serious illness. Try scraping the stuff off your tongue with a piece of dental floss; if it's still white patches, ask your dentist's opinion also. But please get over these HIV fears. Maybe even be thankful for having shared love.