Hi I'm praying you can help me my question is I had unprotected sex may15 then on May 21 I had unprotected sex with anther guy then I got my period may 22 I took a pregnancy text it say I am pregnant but how do I know which one would be the dad the guy I

In brief: Too close to call

Keep men at least 2 weeks apart, for ease of knowing who's the daddy.
Otherwise, it may be too close to call, without doing DNA tests. The traditional rule is: the man married to the pregnant woman is the father of the baby. That has kept our civilization going for thousands of years, and still works today. However, if one must know with more exactness, one can do DNA tests.

In brief: Too close to call

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham