Can two weeks of antibiotics amoxicillin and Biaxin (clarithromycin) cause burning of the penis when urinating and when not feel burning sensation tip op penis ?

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Yeast infection?

Possibly a yeast infection, especially if you are uncircumcised.
As I said in a previous reply, this is a pretty atypical antibiotic combination. It's very broad spectrum, i.e. inhibits a very wide range of bacteria. Suppressing natural bacteria often promotes overgrowth of yeast (fungi). Don't try to diagnose and treat it yourself. See the doctor or clinic who prescribed the antibiotics.

In brief: Yeast infection?

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham