I want to exercise to be healthy but whenever I do I have chest pain, tightness and wheezing? Is this serious? How can I overcome it?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Exercise and effects

I commend you for your desire to be Healthy! Yes, exercise is part of being healthy.
I understand your concern about chest pain, tightness and wheezing when you exercise. You have Blessings of Lungs and Heart. See your Physician for physical examination, have tests done for diagnosis, have treatment. Ask him for exercises and duration. See a Psychiatrist for Therapy for stress in life.

In brief: Exercise and effects

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine