I have to have a test done for nicotine to get my insurance at the lowest rate. How long before the test do I need to quit smoking so it doesn't show up in the test? Can this nicotine test detect marijuana use?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Nicotine Dependence

I thank you for your concern for your loved ones.
Your health is PRECIOUS! Respect Blessings of your body and mind. Be kind to your lungs. Speak out: “I do not want Bronchitis, Emphysema or Lung cancer” “I do not want risk of heart disease, high Blood pressure or Stroke” “I want to feel good without Marijuana or Alcohol” Use Relaxation music, Exercise. See a Psychiatrist for Therapy for stress.

In brief: Nicotine Dependence

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Vikram Patel