I had intercourse on saturday july 18th and took ella (ulipristal acetate) that day then i had intercourse again on the 21st both unprotected could I be pregnant now And I was ovulating the 21st?

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams

In brief: Are you trying...

...to get pregnant? If so, you may have succeeded.
Having unprotected intercourse during your fertile period is the best way to get pregnant. However, the fact that you used Ella (ulipristal acetate) on the 18th suggests you DON'T want to get pregnant. Ella (ulipristal acetate) is an emergency contraceptive and shouldn't be relied on as a routine contraceptive method. I hope things work out well for you.

In brief: Are you trying...

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Adam Levy