Smoked marijuana for the first time March 7th.. Took about 5 hits and did not get high at all. Will it show up in urine or blood test?

Dr. Shawn Dalton-bethea
Pain Management

In brief: Marijuana visibility

Hello. If indeed, March 7th was the only time you had five hits of marijuana, then there should be no signs in your blood or urine of marijuana and its break down products in July 2015.
All that should have been excreted from your system.

In brief: Marijuana visibility

Dr. Shawn Dalton-bethea
Dr. Shawn Dalton-bethea
Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Marijuana Use

I understand your anxiety.
Commend yourself for not using Marijuana since March 7th If you used it first time on March 7, and have not used it since then, it will not show up in your urine. See a therapist to understand conflicts with parents and relationships, school, peer pressure, desire to experiment, self-esteem and how to feel satisfaction, and happiness without marijuana, drugs or Alcohol

In brief: Marijuana Use

I understand your anxiety.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Eric Weisman