I am 27 years old, I have not have sex before, can this be the cause of my frequently reoccurrence of my urinary tract infection after treatments?

Pathology

In brief: No

I understand you are a man.
You should be proud that you are saving the best for the person in you future that you'll love faithfully for a lifetime. If you have a urethral discharge despite being a virgin, the cause may be spices / hot peppers in the diet. If you have a bladder infection with white cells / bacteria in the urine, look for a stone or birth defect. A urologist is your best consult.

In brief: No

I understand you are a man.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham