I can't sleep for 2 days n more, I need alganax, what should I do?I am very depressed

Dr. Cyma Khalily
In brief: TREAT THE PROBLEM
Alganax is another term for xanax (alprazolam) which is not typically for sleep.
So the question really is why can you not sleep? Is it caffeine, is it drugs, is it depression, is it bipolar disorder. Get an evaluation and treat the cause not the symptom.

In brief: TREAT THE PROBLEM
Dr. Cyma Khalily
Dr. Cyma Khalily
Dr. Stephen Perret
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Seek help
There are many things that you can do to help yourself sleep before using medication.
They are called "sleep hygiene techniques" and include things like avoiding stimulant like chocolate, tea, and soda late in the day and regulating your light exposure. Consulting your doctor would be a good idea to learn more.

In brief: Seek help
Dr. Stephen Perret
Dr. Stephen Perret
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Sleep hygene
We r creature of habit , sleep hygiene is very useful tool to help u sleep , sleep medication can be used for a short period if time on as needed.

In brief: Sleep hygene
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Horacio Capote
In brief: See a Doctor
Not sure what alganax is.
You need a thorough evaluation asap. Meanwhile, melatonin may help a bit but don't do this instead of being seen.

In brief: See a Doctor
Not sure what alganax is.
Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Alexander Lim
Neurology
In brief: Check with your PCP
It is important to check with your primary care physician first - to assess your general health.
If nothing is wrong and you are still depressed, he may try anti-depressants, like ssris, or if your depression is severe enough, refer you to a psychiatrist.

In brief: Check with your PCP
Dr. Alexander Lim
Dr. Alexander Lim