So I think I just lost my virginity. I never had sexual intercourse before until tonight. But I didn't bleed?Is there something wrong? still a virgin?

In brief: DEFINITIONS

The concept of virginity varies with the culture you live in.
The hymen,a thin membrane found at the entrance of the vagina is a marker for some, because it will tear and bleed with intercourse.Yet some are born without one, or a minimal rim, or loose it in non sexual activity in childhood.If you had vaginal intercourse you are not a virgin. You just had sex with less mess.

In brief: DEFINITIONS

Dr. Andrea Brand

In brief: Virginity

Virginity refers to the state before first sexual intercourse in males and females.
Presence of intact or broken hymen does not necessarily indicate virginity or lack of virginity. The hymen can be broken without having sex.

In brief: Virginity

Dr. Andrea Brand
Dr. Andrea Brand
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham