So I'm really itchy on my legs mostly, and sometimes my arms. I have no idea what it is. When I scratch the little bumps turn into welts. I need help.

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: See dr.

Unfortunately, diagnosing skin conditions/rashes over the computer is very difficult if not impossible.
See your Doctor for clinical evaluation and get properly diagnosed, so the best treatment for your urticarial rash. Best wishes.

In brief: See dr.

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Dermographism

See a dermatologist.
Twitchy mast cells secrete histamine when skin is stroked. Meanwhile you can take a daily antihistamine such as allegra, claratin, zyrtec. NOT BENADRYL (diphenhydramine) BECAUSE IT IS A SLEEPING PILL. The generics work the same and cost less.

In brief: Dermographism

See a dermatologist.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: See doctor

and get checked and diagnosed then it can be treated,

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich