Best indian food with high protein and carbs for body building? My weight is just 51 and heighr is 174 cm.. I want to puton weight. Please suggest me

Dr. Chan Hwang
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Plant-based protein
To build muscle eat more calories than you burn using healthy whole food sources like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and beans.
You will be getting plenty of protein if you eat a variety of vegetables and legumes, such as dal and chana masala. You will of course need to train hard and get enough rest to recover between workouts. Do these things consistently, and you will see results.

In brief: Plant-based protein
Dr. Chan Hwang
Dr. Chan Hwang
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Parasites
I assume you are 5'8 and 102 pounds? People who have difficulty gaining weight usually have parasites i'n gut.
In india we fry neem flowers i'n ghee and eat with rice to help this. If you live i'n usa they have paratosin as capsules that has these herbs - protocol need to be done longer sometimes up to 9 months. The diet that helps weight gain - indian almond halva (almond butter like).

In brief: Parasites
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
2 comments
Dr. Vasu Brown
Eating legumes with grains can make the protein in both, more valuable to you, increasing the availability of their combined protein content as much as 40% eg (Dal dish with Rice or Chappati). If you eat the legumes with the nuts at the same time, you may suffer Indigestion. To gain weight and to build muscular size or strength, you must exercise and perform that which you are not already capable
Dr. Vasu Brown
Chickpeas, lentils, Paneer, Pulses, and Peanuts, There are many varieties of Daal in India and more than 100 recipes for cooking. Yogurt - According to the Mayo Clinic, adding low-fat dairy products, including milk and cheese, to a well-balanced diet can assist in healthy weight gain. Yogert - adding low-fat dairy products, including milk and cheese, to a well-balanced diet can assist weight gain.
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
In brief: Protein
Egg white is superior to all.
Quinoa is excellent. Beans and lentils are excellent. Milk protein is excellent. Whole grains are good but not sufficient. Nuts are excellent. Yogurt is excellent

In brief: Protein
Egg white is superior to all.
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology