My collarbone has been broken for 6 weeks , i smoke marijuanna pretty regularly and I haven't been necessarily taking it easy, why isn't it healed yet?

In brief: HARD TO SAY

Your choice of smokes has little to do with the issue although smoking anything can retard healing.
The actual location within the collar bone, type of break and treatment were not mentioned. You do state you have not taken it easy.Bones re-break more easily as they mend, so your activities may be the problem.Have it looked at and pay attention to the advise.A chronic problem may be in your future.

In brief: HARD TO SAY

Dr. Eric Weisman