I have had intense itchy for the past 3 weeks. Nothing has changed, diet soaps. No lotions/pills are working. I feel like I have bugs under my skin. ?

Dr. Jessica Allan

In brief: Check for bugs

You might have an infestation of scabies or bed bugs.
Go to a doctor for examination and treatment.

In brief: Check for bugs

Dr. Jessica Allan
Dr. Jessica Allan
Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Do you have rash?

There are also some types of rash that do cause intense itching and do not respond to lotions or OTC pills.
If so, did it start on your chest wall and then spread elsewhere? Pityriasis does this. A physician can prescribe a more powerful med for itching than you can get. You might want to consider a PRIME (paid HealthTap) consult where you can send a photo of the rash and get a prescription.

In brief: Do you have rash?

Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew