Husband has liver fibrosis bridging cirrhosis but stopped drinking. takes lactulose and stopped drinking three months ago.will disesase get better?

Pathology

In brief: Hoping so!

I'm going to assume that alcohol is the sole cause, and that he's been checked for hemochromatosis, Wilson's, and hepatitis B and C.
If he does choose to stop drinking, having a loving and forgiving wife will be the most wonderful support he can have. Cirrhosis does regress some on achieving sobriety. Hopefully his mind is still basically okay. Wishing you both the best.

In brief: Hoping so!

Dr. Keegan Duchicela