I have hypothyroidism my body temp has been  really low for days I hurt and feel really sick ?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Go see your doc
It could be other things causing what you are describing but the most obvious thing to do is to see your doctor and have your thyroid labs checked.
If it shows hypothyroidism, then that explains it and you need to go up on your dose. Good luck!

In brief: Go see your doc
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Check TSH level
It appears that you are either not on medication or not on enough medication.
You should see your pcp or endocrinologist and discuss. It appears you would need to have lab work and a TSH drawn at the least. If you are in the right range for your TSH (1-2), you should not have these sympoms or should feel better after being treated. Get seen.

In brief: Check TSH level
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Vicken Poochikian