I believe I suffer with aerosinisitus, is there any treatment I can try. On decent had terrible pain in forehead and blood in mouth next morning. ?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: WilliamTellOfFlight?

An arrow in the sinus must be pretty painful! In the other kind of sinusitis you're best preparing the day before and of your flight with a decongestant pill and spray(many OTC).
That way the sinuses have their best chance of staying open so their pressures can equalize on ascent and descent.Same thing afterwards-but if it becomes a recurring problem despite those efforts, best to see an ENT doc.

In brief: WilliamTellOfFlight?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine