I have concerns that I have a genital boil I drink water I keep clean eat healthy it gets red tender fills with pus it will bust on its on and its mostly blood I'm not sure how I get these I haven't had sex virgin?

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: See Dr for exam

If you haven't had sex Herpes Genitalis is much less likely, but If the boil is recurrent in the same location it is still possible because HSV Type 1 which causes cold sores on the lips can also cause genital herpes( by touching lesion on the lips and then touching vaginal area).
Normal boils occur from infected hair follicles. Recurrent boils in different areas can be a sign of MRSA.

In brief: See Dr for exam

Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Nothing to do with

sex, if you are a virgin.
Skin boils (abscesses) can form due to skin bacteria, perspiration, friction and humidity. Certainly should be rechecked and examined as well as treated with either antibiotic therapy and/or surgery.

In brief: Nothing to do with

sex, if you are a virgin.
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Arnon Rubin