I have HPV?, I was abused at young age (10-11) by 14 y/o have a wart (maybe) near anus. doesn't react to vinegar, been there 6+years, still a virgin

In brief: ?? wart ??

If it is really a wart it would be HPV.
However, a skin tag from an old anal fissure or other trigger could have a similar appearance. HPV warts often cluster in a group & form a cauliflower like outgrowth over time. The present Gardasil 9 can prevent 2 wart strains & 7 cancer associated strains of HPV, but would not treat it if you are already infected by one of the strains. This is worth a visit

In brief: ?? wart ??

If it is really a wart it would be HPV.

In brief: See your doctor

for treatment of anal warts , and still a possible candidate foe HPV vaccine for 3 other common geno types ( you already has one )

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Adam Levy