I recently missed my period the month of June. Then I got my period July 2nd. It lasted almost 11 days. Afterwards I had brown spotting and leakage. Today I got my period again (twice this month) and it was heavy flow. I never got my period twice in a mon

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Only Women Bleed

I must tell you, I am SO glad I'm not a woman.
I think I would have either committed suicide or insisted on a hysterectomy by the time I was 25.So my kudos to you and all the other"wimmen"out there for bearing your cycles with humility and equanimity. Now, your story is a bit weird and I suspect your ovaries are working erratically and it's best you see your GYN if things don't straighten out soon

In brief: Only Women Bleed

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham