Hi doctor,I got a problem since 3 days. First I had like diahorrea for three days then after I got little blood clot on wipes from anus, n now there i?

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams

In brief: Irritation...

from the diarrhea & the repeated wiping can cause a sore or a fissure (a break in the skin) and, just like any skin injury, it can bleed.
That said, if the bleeding doesn't go away soon, if the diarrhea recurs, or if you have dark stools, please see a doctor. There are many possible causes of rectal bleeding, some serious, some not, but a doctor needs to evaluate this. Helpful?

In brief: Irritation...

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Peter Kurzweil