Sneeze several times a day, & get stuffed noses a lot & sore throats.the past few months. dont have a cold. I think I have an allergy? Could that be ?

Dr. Tipu Sultan
Internal Medicine - Allergy

In brief: Probably allergy

is it the first time or it happens in pollen season any time between spring and fall? It could be hay fever if seasonal otherwise nasal allergy called allergic rhinitis.
If bothersome look for the cause. In the meantime you can try some OTC antihistamine. Visit us at www.ehacstl.com to learn that by treating cause you can control your diagnoses without antihistamines etc

In brief: Probably allergy

Dr. Tipu Sultan
Dr. Tipu Sultan
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine