I am now convinced that a dental implant and crown at $5, 000 is for wealthy people since dentists know the great majority of ins. Cos. Do not pay. Hmm?

Aren’t just for rich. Obviously, costs vary greatly depending on your needs and desires. Check the treatment plan and fees in the dental school near you.
Believe what u wish. Many insurance companies pay for dental care... it just depends on the plan and the premiums. Unfortunately the treatment you seek is not inexpensive. A removable prosthetic is an option... millions of others wear them. No one has ever said that implants are not worth the money. Decide what is important to you and what you can afford... then you can chose the treatment which fits your desires.
Ferrari. The cost of implants, materials and lab fees consume a large part of the overall costs. Don't blame dentists if the insurance companies don't pay for these procedures. i'd like a Ferrari. Too bad i can't afford it.