Im very constipated I've used enama and i took stool softener a hour ago, when shpuld i try to poop again?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: YouHaveAFullHouse?

A Wise Man once said "There's a hole at the bottom and it will all come out eventually.
" In your young case I bet that might be true. I think you should be a little more patient.Bottom line, though, is if you are really uncomfortable(like horrible cramps, etc)then go to an Urgent Care for a Royal Flush(call first to talk with them about it). Otherwise, it may take some time with a stool softener.

In brief: YouHaveAFullHouse?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Adam Smith