Sinus infection? Throat hurts, nose completely stuffed. When I blow, its chunky green mucus, headache. Feel terrible. Ears popping when I talk.

Acute Sinusitis. Sounds like your developing an acute sinus infection. Characterized by worsening facial pain/pressure, nasal blockage, fevers, discolored mucous drainage that lasts for more than 10 days. If you are suffering from one or more of these symptoms I recommend evaluation by doctor and possible antibiotic treatment so that you can start feeling better sooner. Good luck!