I have psoriasis on my hands & elbows and fungus on my big toes. I believe this is related and an autoimmune issue. Besides creams, what r my options?

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Psoriasis...

...indeed is an autoimmune disorder. Psoriasis is a complex disease that requires professional care by an expert, usually a dermatologist.
There are several helpful treatments, including creams, oral medications,, and injections of immune-modifying drugs. Don't try to treat it on your own. If you don't have a dermatologist, ask your PCP to refer you to one. Good luck.

In brief: Psoriasis...

Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. H. Hunter Handsfield