I missed one pill 3 weeks ago, at the end of the first week of my pack and started spotting a week or so later. I had unproctected sex yesterday (when I was scheduled to get my period) but he pulled out. I am still spotting but heavier as if I am about to

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams

In brief: You're probably...

...about to get your period.
If you were using ONLY the pull out method, I would be more concerned about pregnancy, However, it's unlikely that you'll ovulate after missing just one pill. Of course, if your period is unusually heavy or painful, or if you don't get any period at all, you should see a doctor. Helpful?

In brief: You're probably...

...about to get your period.
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham