Last month, had false positive pregnancy test, And discovered a cyst on my ovary, this month have been spotting for 2 weeks. Should I be worried?

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams

In brief: False positive...

...pregnancy tests are uncommon.
I'm assuming you had an ultrasound that confirmed the test was a false negative. You should repeat the test and see your doctor again if it's positive. Rarely, something besides a pregnancy can cause a positive test. You should "worry" enough to get follow up care, but not so much that you lose sleep over this. A single cyst on the ovary isn't a concern.

In brief: False positive...

...pregnancy tests are uncommon.
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Jane Van Dis