I usually poop 1-2 perday and within 2 hrs of taking food why is it so and putting little pressure on abdomen push it out its incomplete evacuation?

Dr. Carson Liu
Surgery

In brief: Bowel Movements

Having 1-3 bowel movements (BM) per day is normal and healthy.
There is a gastrocolic (Stomach-colon) reflex that occurs after meals causing a BM after meals. I am not sure why if you press more comes out but you may want to get a physical exam by your doctor and make sure there isn't a hernia in your abdominal wall. This would be a small probability and most likely your are having healthy BMs.

In brief: Bowel Movements

Dr. Carson Liu
Dr. Carson Liu
Dr. Arnon Rubin