I have terrible ear pain. There is pus coming out and swelling in front of my ear. What's wrong? And how can I fall asleep with all my pain?

Otitis externa. It sounds like you have an infection in the ear canal. This is called otitis externa or swimmer's ear. You need to see a doctor and get antibiotic drops for it. In the mean time take ibuprofen 600 mg every 6 hours and use warm compresses. See a doctor as soon a possible.
Earache & drainage . You need to see your 1ry care physician or ENT ASAP, you have an ear infection with perforation of the ear drum that is why you have the drainage, the swelling in front of your ear is a swollen lymph node from the ear infection, take tylenol, (acetaminophen) aleve or ibuprofen for the pain until you get to see your doctor. Feel better. .